Stand the chance to team up with a South African sports celebrity in the 2017 Toyota Fortuner 4X4 Challenge and you could win a brand new Toyota Fortuner 2.4 4X4 Auto valued at R480 000!
How it works
RamsayMedia’s Getaway and Leisure Wheels magazines are teaming up to take one lucky finalist to the #nextleveloffreedom: battling it out in the 2017 Toyota Fortuner 4X4 Challenge in October 2017. That finalist will join one of four top South African sports celebrities: mountain biker Bianca Haw, Oupa Mohojé of the Toyota Cheetahs, Toyota Gazoo Racing’s Giniel de Villiers or Obstacle Course Racing champion Hanneke Dannhauser, and compete against other finalists from around the country in various sporting and 4X4 challenges. If you and your sporting teammate are the victors, you will win a Toyota Fortuner 2.4 4X4 Auto valued at over R480 000!
Just for being selected as our finalist in the Toyota Fortuner 4X4 Challenge, you will automatically win the following:
• All flights to the event and accommodation at Conrad Pezula;
• Salomon clothing and kit for all the challenges;
• A Specialized Epic Comp mountain bike and cycling apparel worth R40 000.
How to enter
Go to the Getaway Facebook page, select the ‘Toyota Fortuner 4X4 Challenge‘ tab on the left panel of the page and tell us, in no more than 50 words, how your go-getter attitude and active lifestyle make you the perfect person for the challenge.
Upload an image of yourself as evidence!
Invite your friends and supporters to vote for your Facebook entry. The submission with the most votes on the Getaway Facebook page will win a Garmin Virb Ultra action camera valued at R9 000!
A panel of judges will pick a finalist (not necessarily the one with the most votes) from all the entries received by RamsayMedia’s participating titles (Leisure Wheels and Getaway) and send that person to compete in the 2017 Toyota Fortuner 4X4 Challenge.
Entries close 29 Setember 2017.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends on 29 Setember 2017 and the winner will be selected and notified in the first week of October.
- All images must include a short caption giving your name and surname.
- All entrants must be of a high level of physical and mental fitness.
- The winner must be available to travel and participate in the final challenge (location to be confirmed) which takes place from 24 – 26 October 2017.
- A panel of judges will select the winner. The judges’ selection is final. Further terms and conditions may apply.
- This competition is open to all South Africans and permanent residents of South Africa aged 18 years and older.