Would you like to take a classic motorbike along an awesome route through the Karoo, Route 62 and the Garden Route? Of course you would.
Here’s what it looks like: photos from a classic ride along Route 62
Join a small group of adventurous sorts on a unique road trip that blends spectacular scenery with the nostalgia of riding a legendary motorcycle: the Royal Enfield Classic 500. Starting in Cape Town, you’ll head into Franschhoek and the Winelands before cresting the Langeberg, onto Route 62 and the real Karoo. You’ll have the chance to ride the stunning Swartberg Pass, visit Prince Albert, Knysna and the beautiful Tsitsikamma forests and Nature’s Valley before winding your way back to Cape Town on some of the coast’s most breathtaking roads.
• two seats on a seven-day Garden Route Tour with Drifters Adventure Tours*
• six nights’ accommodation for two on the route
• meals as per itinerary
• entrance fees and permits to highlights (as per itinerary)
• hire of one (or two) Royal Enfield Classic 500 motorcycles, including fuel
• support crew to transport luggage and a fully equipped safari truck for any days you don’t wish to ride
• drinks and meals not included in the itinerary
• optional excursions
How to enter
Click on the enter button below and answer the following question:
Where does the Garden Route Tour start from?
Drifters Adventure Tours
With more than 33 years of experience in creating and operating unique tours, Drifters is a great resource for anyone looking for their next big adventure. You can find the full Garden Route Tour itinerary (and other great adventure packages) at drifters.co.za
This competition closes at midnight on 31 January 2017. Winners will be drawn on 28 February 2017. *Prize is valid for any pre-scheduled Garden Route Tour dates in 2017 (contact Drifters for details). Prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash. Extra costs such as flights, taxes and items not stipulated above will be for the winner’s own account. Getaway’s usual terms and conditions apply.