Go skiing in France or Italy!
Escape to the dramatic peaks and spectacular panoramas of The French Alps. Ski and snowboard on powdery white slopes, relax in cozy designer cabins and enjoy a relaxed party atmosphere at night with friends. Miles of ski slopes await you with impressive mountain views all the way.
Cost of Ski in The Alps Holiday Package
- 4* Val Thorens Sensations (France)
- From R31 710 per person sharing
- Departure week: 27 Nov-04 Dec 2016
- 4* Pragelato Vialetta (Italy)
- From R34 551 per person sharing
- Departure week: 2-9 March 2017
- 4* Valmorel (France)
- From R37 506 per person sharing
- Departure week: 2-9 April 2017
- 4* Tignes Val Claret (France)
- From R30 010 per person sharing
- Departure week: 27 Nov-4 Dec 2017
* Please specify preferred package
** Alternative dates available on request
- 27 Nov-04 Dec 2016
- 2-9 March 2017
- 2-9 April 2017
- 27 Nov-4 Dec 2017
- Return flights ex Johannesburg
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a club room sharing
- Selected departure dates as specified
- All Inclusive basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner, all day snacking, open bar from 9am)
- Daily entertainment
- 6 days ski pass
- 5 days ski lessons
- Ski equipment, helmet and boot hire
- Membership fee
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of a personal natures
- Health requirements
Val Thorens Sensations (France)
An ideal winter sports resort for families or couples looking for total indulgence. The largest ski domain in the world, this resort combines everything for a perfect holiday – exceptional skiing, impressive architectural design with a panoramic view, active après-ski, and a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Pragelato Vialattea (Italy)
Located in Italy’s Piedmont region at an altitude of 1,600 metres in a beautifully preserved natural site, our contemporary ski Resort boasts charming chalets and a warm family-focused environment. Perfect for winter holidays with the family, you get all the benefits of a carefree, all-inclusive getaway.
Situated at an altitude of 1,460 metres with a magnificent view over this beautifully preserved winter sports resort, Valmorel proposes skiing and snowboarding in ideal conditions along with hiking, Nordic walking and snow shoe walks.
Tignes Val Claret (France)
This is the ideal holiday resort for families or couples looking for total indulgence. At an altitude of 2,100 metres, Val Claret gives you the chance to ski in the morning on the glacier. Continue in a dynamic spirit with rock climbing and fitness, before retiring to the Spa by PAYOT and relaxing Turkish baths.
Terms and conditions
- All ski packages run Sunday-Sunday (in resort)
- Prices are subject to change based on availability of flights and accommodation
- Subject to flight availability
- Flights are subject to change
- The minimum number requirements for this package are based on seven nights with two people sharing