Big 5 Bush Break @ Manyeleti Game Reserve
Bordering the Kruger National Park and situated between the Timbavati and the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, lies the 23 000 hectare Manyeleti Game Reserve. Manyeleti means, “The Place of the Stars” in the local Shangaan language.
Two exclusive camps offer breathtaking Big 5 wildlife safari experiences at the same time as pampering the senses with meticulous service and superb cuisine. Morning and evening game tracking drives in open 4×4 vehicles bring you into close contact with the big five as well as the other aspects of our wildlife, and allows you to leave us with an unforgettable safari experience. Highly experienced guides will take you on foot to bring into clear focus the magic of the bush with its myriad of busy insects and incredible birdlife.
Cost of Big-5 Wildlife Safari @ Manyeleti
- R8 390 per person sharing (31 Mar 2017)
- R6 980 per person sharing (01 Apr-30 Sep; 16 Nov-15 Dec 2017)
- R8 390 per person sharing (01 Oct 2016-15 Nov 2017)
- R8 970 per person sharing (16 Dec 2017-31 Mar 2018)
*Peak supplements will apply over Christmas and Easter. Rates available on request.
- Throughout 2017
- 2 nights’ accommodation at either Khoka Moya Camp or Mantobeni Camp, in a luxury tent
- Daily game drives and bush walks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bottled water and sundowners on game drives
- Park entrance fee
- Travel to and from the lodge
- Meals & beverages not specified
- All items of a personal nature
- Wildlife safari
- Subject to availability
- This offer will only be valid for new FIT bookings and not run with any other special offers