Chobe River + Victoria Falls
Combine two nights at the luxury riverside Chobe Water Villas in Namibia with two nights at The ‘bush-glam’ Elephant Camp in Zimbabwe. Chobe Water Villas is a ’boutique’ lodge that offers superb wildlife viewing on the Chobe River and in the nearby Chobe National Park. The Elephant Camp is nestled on a ridge between the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, giving guests an uninterrupted view of the breath-taking spray of the majestic Victoria Falls. Excellent game viewing, guided activities and luxury all-inclusive accommodation await.
Cost of Vic Falls – Zimbabwe & Chobe River Package
- From R20 370 per person sharing
- From R 4 000 approx airport and departure taxes
- From R24 370 combined total of the above
- Throughout 2017
- Return flights from Johannesburg-Vic Falls on SAA or BA
- Transfers to suit itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation at The Elephant Camp
- All-inclusive basis– incl. all meals, local brand drinks & house wines, complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day
- Meeting the wild horizons elephants / Sylvester the cheetah
- Sundowners at the Batoka Gorge
- Birding and nature walks on the concession and village tour
- Visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
- Lunch at the Lookout Cafe – on request (including drinks)
- Guided tour of the Falls (excl. entry fees)
- Laundry, emergency medical evacuation cover, 2% tourism levy
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Chobe Water Villas
- All-inclusive basis
- Breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner or African Boma “braai” (BBQ)
- Afternoon high tea and coffee – all day complimentary tea & coffee butler station
- All beverages including selection of beers, wines, soft drinks, local spirits and bottled water and stocked mini-bars in villas
- Free wi-fi access
- Choice of two (am/pm) motorized activities per day (game drives/river cruises)
Vic Falls – Zimbabwe & Chobe River itinerary
Day 1: On arrival into Vic Falls a representative will transfer you to The Elephant Camp.
Day 2: Spend a day at leisure to enjoy all the activities Vic Falls has to offer as well as activities on offer at lodge
Day 3: A representative will transfer you through Botswana to Kasane immigration where you will be transferred further by boat to the Namibian side of the Chobe River to Chobe Water Villas.
Day 4: Enjoy your choice of the many activities on offer, from game drives in the world renowned Chobe National Park to fishing the ferocious tiger fish.
Day 5: Another day for more activities or if you wish just simply sunning yourself at the pool with a good book.
Day 6: A representative will transfer you to the Victoria Falls airport for your return flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and availability
- Rates are for SADC residents. International rates are available on request.