Fish in luxury
Kaza Safari lodge is situated on the Impalila Island, surrounded by water and the bird life is exceptional and a mere 80km upriver from the Victoria Falls. Activities included in your stay at the lodge are guided game cruises along the Chobe National Park on the Chobe River, private guided sundowner boat cruises, cultural village walks and of course fishing!
Cost of the Fishing the Chobe in luxury
- From R16 080 per person sharing
- From R 3 100 approx airport and departure taxes
- From R19 180 combined total of the above
- Throughout 2018
- Return flights Johannesburg / Kasane return on SA Airlink
- Transfers to suit itinerary
- 3 nights at Kaza Safari Lodge on an all-inclusive basis
- All meals
- Drinks included with meals and on activities (a selection of local beers, selected house wines, soft drinks and bottled water
- AM & PM approximately 3 hours motorized activities – Zambezi River cruise/fishing/birding/cultural & village walks
Fishing the Chobe in luxury Package itinerary
Day 1: After arrival into Kasane a representative will transfer you to Immigration where you will be transferred further by boat to the Namibian side of the Cobe River to Kaza Safari Lodge
Day 2: Day at leisure – enjoy your choice of private lodge activities ie. Spend the day fighting the ferocious Tiger Fish!
Day 3: Day at leisure – enjoy your choice of private lodge activities ie. Fishing and more fishing…….!
Day 4: After check out a representative will transfer you to the Kasane Airport for your return flight