Incentive Travel Package
** Example itinerary **
It’s all about the Falls and more on this 4-day group incentive trip to the renowned Victoria Falls. Whether it’ a teambuilding, incentive or corporate getaway, you are guaranteed a good time with a host of activities on offer.
This package can be tailor-made to suit your requirements and is just one example of the group packages that we can offer. Adjust the package to three nights in Chobe for a wildlife focused itinerary or combine the best of both destinations. Simply send us your requirements and we will package a suitable option for you.
Cost of the Incentive Group Package
- From R16 500 per person sharing (11 Jan-31 Dec 2017)
- Year Round
- Return flights Johannesburg / Vic Falls
- Airport taxes
- Transfers to suit itinerary
- 3 nights at A’Zambezi River Lodge, in a river-facing room
- Bed and breakfast basis
- One dinner at A’Zambezi Amulonga Restaurant
- 3-course dinner cruise (incl. river usage fee, snacks and local drinks)
- Boma dinner (incl. meal and entertainment)
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls (incl. entrance fee)
- Chobe day trip (incl. transfers, Chobe game drive, river cruise, park fees and lunch)
- Visas and health inoculations
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- All meals and drinks not mentioned
- All activities not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Stay a stone’s throw away from the Falls
- Upscale lodge along the Zambezi River
- Take a guided tour of the thunderous Victoria Falls
- Spot incredible wildlife and birds in Chobe
- See hippo and crocodiles on a boat safari
- Watch the sunset on a magical dinner cruise
- Enjoy an authentic boma dinner with traditional dancers
You can tailor-make you itinerary to include activities of your choice. Swop the included package activities with something else or add further activities to your itinerary.
- Full or half day conference package
- Sundowner cruise
- Full or half day canoeing / rafting
- Helicopter flip
- Historical bridge tour
- Elephant back safari
Day 1: Victoria Falls
After a meet and greet at the airport it’s onwards to your lodge located upstream from the famous Victoria Falls. You will stay in a river-facing room located on the banks of the Zambezi River. Compliment your afternoon with a guided walking tour of the Victoria Falls. Afternoon sundowners can be enjoyed in the bar area at the hotel before a delicious dinner is served.
Day 2: Victoria Falls
After breakfast you have the day open for conferencing or opting to participate in additional activities in and around Victoria Falls. A must for adventure seekers is the white-water rafting, bungee jumping, exhilarating helicopter and microlight flights over the Falls and the ziplining departing from Victoria Falls. These are all great teambuilding and group activities sure to build friendships and lasting memories. Enjoy a traditional four-course boma dinner this evening with dancing, singing, story-telling and drumming around a campfire. Superb Zimbabwean dishes of barbequed chicken, local fish, pork and game meats are served together with vegetarian dishes and salads. Overnight: A’Zambezi River Lodge / similar
Day 3: Victoria Falls / Chobe in Botswana
After breakfast you will depart on your Chobe day trip: an ideal opportunity to experience amazing wildlife in the Chobe National Park, a mere 80km away. Guests will get a chance to experience the park on a game drive and a boat cruise. Chobe National Park is well known for its large herds of elephant that frequent the Chobe River on a daily basis. The river is filled with big pods of hippos and some of the biggest crocodiles in Africa. Clients will be transferred to the Kazungula border where their Botswana guide will meet them. They will proceed straight to the morning cruise where they will spend the morning game viewing along the Chobe River. The cruise will end at around 12h30 and clients will go to a hotel on the riverbank for lunch. After lunch, guests will board safari vehicles for an afternoon game drive in the Chobe National Park. Following this they will be taken back to the Kazungula Border where they will be met by their Zimbabwean guide for their return transfer to Victoria Falls. On arrival back at your lodge you will have chance to freshen up before your 3-course dinner cruise on the Zambezi River.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast and a morning activity of your choice you will be transferred to Victoria Falls Airport in time for your onward arrangements or flight home.