Namibia Desert and Dunes
Private Self-Drive Package
This tour will take you to some of the most scenic places in Namibia. Experience the red sand dunes of Sossussvlei, the meerkats of the Kalahari and the marine life along the Skeleton Coast on this eight-day self-drive / private guided tour – you choose. Hot-air ballooning, horse riding and sandboarding will get you out and about in dramtic outdoor adventure.
Cost of 8-day Namibia Self-drive Travel Package
- R16 650 per person sharing (01 Jan-30 Jun 2017)
- R18 410 per person sharing (01 Jul-31 Oct 2017)
* Single supplement available on request
- Throughout 2017
- Accommodation as indicated
- Meals as indicated
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Car rental in a 4×4 double cab (unlimited mileage) – self-drive option
- Professional guide with vehicle – guided option
- Full tour file with map, driving directions and area information
- 24 hour personal and friendly availability
- Fast and efficient response to hotels/lodges and car rental companies
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extra activities
- Park entry fees – self-drive option
- Fuel costs for rental not included
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Staff gratuities
Package itinerary for Namibia Desert and Dunes
Day 1 & 2: Windhoek/Kalahari
Depart from Windhoek and head south to the Kalahari. You will stay at the Intu Afrika Suricate Lodge or similar. Dinner, bed and breakfast included.
Optional extra activities include: walk with the Bushmen, game/nature drive, hiking.
Day 3 & 4: Sossusvlei
Self-drive or guided excursion to Sossussvlei. Stay at Desert Homestead Lodge or similar. Dinner, bed and breakfast included.
Optional extra activities: Sossusvlei with lodge guide, balloon flight, nature drives, horse riding.
Day 5, 6 & 7: Skeleton Coast and Swakopmund
Explore the beautiful Skeleton Coast. Stay at Sandfields Guest House or simialr on a bed and breakfast basis.
Optional extra activities: Walvis Bay boat cruise, combine boat cruise with sandwich harbour (recommended), living desert tour, dune quad biking, sandboarding and lots more.
Day 8: Windhoek
Travel back to Windhoek for departure flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions and validities apply
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Visas may be necessary and insurance is essential