Catch a ‘Tiger’ and spot game!
Boasting one of the prime spots on the Upper Zambezi River in Zambia, Sekoma Island is a fishing and wildlife paradise. Whether you’re interested in reeling in a mighty tiger fish, checking off your bird list or spending the day game viewing by mokoro (dugout canoe), this all-inclusive holiday package is a great option. The water and bush surrounding Sekoma Island teem with game and over 70 different fish species.
Cost of Fishing the mighty Upper Zambezi Safari
- R14 630 per person sharing (01 Jan-31 May 2018)
- R17 550 per person sharing (01 Jun-31 Dec 2018)
- Year Round
- Return flights ex JHB-Livingstone on SAA or BA
- Airport taxes
- 4 nights at Sekoma Island Lodge, in a safari tent
- Full board basis
- Boat and 20 litres fuel
- River guide
- Bottled water
- Drinks (bar account)
- Extra fuel
- All gratuities
- Items of personal nature
- Fishing tackle/equipment (hire available R150-00 per outfit per day)
Type of package
Sekoma Island fishing package itinerary
Day 1: After arrival into Livingstone you’ll be transferred to Sekoma Island Lodge and have the afternoon at leisure.
Day 2: Spend the day fighting the ferocious Tiger Fish.
Day 3: Fishing and more fishing. Or bird watching and game viewing.
Day 4: Your choice of fishing, or choose to simply relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Day 5: A company representative will transfer you to the Livingstone airport for your return flight home.
Terms and conditions
- Conditions and validities apply
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Accommodation is per person sharing, unless otherwise specified