Take a short relaxing break to the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe with this fly-in holiday package. Stay at the 4* A’Zambezi River Lodge, with riverfront views of the mighty Zambezi River. Your senses will be awakened on a guided tour of the Falls and a day trip to the Chobe National Park, where you’ll experience Africa’s wildlife firsthand.
Cost of Victoria Falls + Chobe Day Trip
- From R10 500 per person sharing
- From R 4 000 approx airport and departure taxes
- From R14 500 combined total of the above
- Throughout 2017
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls on SAA or BA
- Return airport transfers
- 3 nights’ at the 4* A’Zambezi River Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 x sunset river cruise (incl. river usage fee, snacks and local drinks)
- 1 x dinner at A’Zambezi River Lodge
- 1 x guided tour of the Victoria Falls (incl. entrance fee)
- 1 x Chobe day safari (incl. transfers from/return to Vic Falls, Chobe game drive, Chobe river cruise, park fees and lunch)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Visa costs (where applicable)
- Activities not mentioned
Day 1: After arrival into Victoria Falls a representative will transfer you to the A’Zambezi River Lodge. Enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Day 2: A representative will collect you for your guided tour of the Falls. Dinner at the lodge this evening.
Day 3: A representative will collect you for your Chobe day trip where you will have a chance to view game such as elephant, hippo and buffalo. Return to Victoria Falls late afternoon before enjoying dinner at one of the many restaurants in town.
Day 4: After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.